On Nov 7, 2010, at 9:23 PM, Daniel Grycman wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> the pdf output consists only of the text with no structure in it, like
> linenumbering for example.
>
> Daniel

Oh wait, now I see: you were trying to use the entire file structure on the
wiki, the example text and the style file, and weren't getting any output. I'm
sorry, I haven't finished this yet, so this won't work in the state that it's
in. But just to be clear: this is just an example. If you have your proper
project, you will need to write your own conversion. If you want to see
that/how it works, I can send you an example that does work off-list.

Thomas