Hi Thomas,

On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 14:41:11 -0700, Thomas A. Schmitz <thomas.schm...@uni-bonn.de> wrote:

I have finished the example on the wiki so it will give proper output, even if a few things are still missing, but the most important stuff is there.

Thanks! I've been thinking of reworking CritTexT in terms of xml so I'm interested ...

My problem is that the real file contains Greek, and I want this to work for everyone, even without Greek fonts,

We don't have a free default Greek for MkIV? I think Scheherezade from SIL is default for Arabic (or should be anyway -- I think Khaled made some improvements) and is fully unicode etc. Does SIL or someone else have a similar font we can use for Greek?

Best wishes
Idris
International Journal of Shīʿī Studies
Department of Philosophy