Hi Idris and all,

I have finished the example on the wiki so it will give proper output, even if
a few things are still missing, but the most important stuff is there.

My problem is that the real file contains Greek, and I want this to work for
everyone, even without Greek fonts, that's why i need to rewrite some parts of
it...

All best

Thomas