Am 28.11.2010 um 18:29 schrieb Procházka Lukáš:

> Hello,
>
> I'm receiving errors when compiling the following code (although a .pdf is
> created):
>
> [...]
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> l.1 AAA \nolist
>                {aaa}
> [...]
>
> I'm trying to get something similar as described in contextref.pdf on the
> page 213. What's the problem?

Exactly what the error message tells you, the command \nolist is not defined in
MkIV.

You can find a solution to a similar problem here:

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/MkIV_Differences#Nomarking.2FSelect

A alternative is to use the start/stop-commands where you can set a different
test for the table of contents with

\startsection[title={AAA aaa},list={AAA}]

\stopsection

Wolfgang