Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> writes:

> On 21-12-2010 1:04, Marco Pessotto wrote:
>
>> Is this going to happen or there are serious reasons not to have it as
>> default?
>
> The problem with automatisms is that they need a lot of testing and
> have the disadvantage that when one is unaware of it and doesn't want
> its effects it can take ages to conclude that the automatism is doing
> the unexpected thing.

Thanks for your answer

I see and understand your point, and you're (obviously) right.

I've updated this:

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Composed_words

\setbreakpoints[compounds] will set as breakpoint "-" "+" "/" "(" and ")"

Is it correct? (I've looked in the source, but just to be sure).

Bests

--
Marco