I had the same problem a few months back (the bibliography includes
all references not only the ones I have cited in my document)

I still have this problem. I think Thomas Schmitz is going to fix
this. Any ideas on when this is going to be fixed? Can I request that
this be fixed soon as it is important for writing papers that need to
be circulated to others.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bharat