Ah, thanks for that. Indeed, there are .pfm and .pfb files in the Fonts directory now. But still

mtxrun --script fonts --reload

doesn't seem to check for those file types...

Best regards,
Stefan.

On 17.03.2011 13:40, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
Am Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:05:17 +0100 schrieb Stefan Müller:

Is this a typo and do you mean .pfm file? Otherwise I don't get it.
Should I just copy the .pfb files to "C:\Windows\Fonts", too?

You need both pfm and pfb in the fonts folder. But windows probably
pulled the pfb along with the pfm when you told it to install the
font.