On Sat, 19 Mar 2011, Cecil Westerhof wrote:

2011/3/19 Aditya Mahajan <adit...@umich.edu>

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011, Cecil Westerhof wrote:

 Are there codes for ... and emoticons in ConTeXt?

\setupbodyfont[libertine]
\starttext
\unknown\ or \ldots

Works. What is the difference between \unknown\ and \ldots?

\ldots uses the math character (0x2026), while \unknown fakes the dots. You can change the spacing between the dots using \periods[1mm]

☺☹

Does not work at the moment. I'll examine it.

You need a font that has these characters (lm does not, that is why I used libertine).

Aditya