Hi Hans,

Just out of curioisity I tested your example, but mkiv stopped with the error:

        ! Undefined control sequence.
        system          > tex > error on line 14 in file units-math-export.tex:
Undefined control sequence ...
        l.14 $10\su
                   {km/h}$

Probably I am being somewhat dumb… since the module « dimenesions » is not
present in the minimals. Has one to define \su somewhere?
I am reporting this upon using ConTeXt  ver: 2011.06.09 12:49 MKIV.

Best regards: OK

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Otared Kavian
Département de Mathématiques