Hello Wolfgang,

Thank you for your help, but your solution required ConTeXt mkIV, and I'm stuck
to ConTeXt mkII.
Sorry to learn that this bug make its path to the mkIV version.

Could a new version of mkII could solve this bug ?

Pierre-François.
--
Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonne...@unilim.fr
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38