2011/9/28 Pierre-François Bonnefoi <bonne...@unilim.fr>:
> Hello Wolfgang,
>
> Thank you for your help, but your solution required ConTeXt mkIV, and I'm
> stuck to ConTeXt mkII.
> Sorry to learn that this bug make its path to the mkIV version.
>
> Could a new version of mkII could solve this bug ?
mkii is frozen.
Another patch is to force reset to all the pages of document, as for example
\dorecurse{1000}{\definelayout[\the\numexpr 1+\recurselevel][reset]}
or, if you are sure that your document has less than 500 pages
\dorecurse{500}{\definelayout[\the\numexpr 1+\recurselevel][reset]}

There are lots of warning, btw.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\setuptolerance[verytolerant,stretch]
\setuppapersize[A4][A4]

\setuplayout[
backspace=3cm, topspace=1.5cm,
rightmargin=0cm,leftmargin=1.3cm,
width=15cm,
leftmargindistance=0.2cm,
height=fit,
header=0cm, footer=1cm,
]

\definelayout[1][
topspace=5.2cm,
height=fit,
]

\dorecurse{1000}{\definelayout[\the\numexpr 1+\recurselevel][reset]}

\starttext
\dorecurse{100}{\input knuth}

luigi