Hello Aditya,

You're the witness !

I obtain the same document that you've obtained : look at the third page : the
size of the document is smaller, the text doesn't flow correctly on this page.
I've tried it on my document : no success.

For Hans, the \page make me jump ton a new page but doesn't correct the problem.

Thank you for your help,
Pierre-François.

--
Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |    E-mail : bonne...@unilim.fr
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38