Oh boy. This is embarrassing! Turns out the file that was open in notepad++ was not the one in the path of my project, but had the exact same name. And I was editing this sucker instead of the real file. I guess I should reload my files during sessions.
<insert double face-palm here> Problem solved, it's sitting right in front of the screen and is banging his head hard against the wall now. I'm truly sorry that I have wasted your time. > -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- > Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Im > Auftrag von Hans Hagen > Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. November 2011 20:59 > An: mailing list for ConTeXt users > Betreff: Re: [NTG-context] Metapost graphics in separate file, help needed > > On 23-11-2011 20:32, Aditya Mahajan wrote: > >>> It only works if I put the exact same MP-code between \startMPcode > >>> \stopMPcode directly in the chapter2.mkiv > >>> > >>> What is wrong here? Am I missing something? Did I get the input > >>> mechanism all wrong? > >> > >> What happens if you make a simple file with the 4 \useMPgraphics in > >> it .. does that one process? Maybe there is a problem with the > >> graphics in the sense that you cannto run them all in a row. > > > > You can also try adding > > > > begingroup; > > ..... > > endgroup; > > > > inside each MP figure. I always wished that this was the default behaviour. > > Actually, last week I was tempted to do that but I cannot oversee the > consequences. It is probably harmless. The interesting thing is that > beginfig/endfig have grouping but somehow it does not work out well. > > Hans > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------------- > Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE > Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands > tel: 038 477 53 69 | voip: 087 875 68 74 | www.pragma-ade.com > | www.pragma-pod.nl > ----------------------------------------------------------------- > __________________________________________________________ > _________________________ > If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the > Wiki! > > maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg- > context > webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net archive : > http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/ > wiki : http://contextgarden.net > __________________________________________________________ > _________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki! maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net archive : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/ wiki : http://contextgarden.net ___________________________________________________________________________________
