Dear List,

I am experiencing a strange problem. I have a project, essentially with the 
following structure (desperate attempt to keep track of my stuff):

mainfile.mkiv:
% BOF
...lots of setups and settings...
\starttext
\input metapostgraphics.mkiv
\input chapter1.mkiv
\input chapter2.mkiv
\input chapter3.mkiv
\stoptext
% EOF

I generate the PDF with 'context mainfile.mkiv'
So far for the structure. Now my problem:
metapostgraphics.mkiv contains several (4) metapost graphics with 
\startuseMPgraphics{nameX} ... \stopuseMPgraphics.
In chapter2.mkiv I want to use them with \useMPgraphics{nameX}.
It worked well until today, when I added a fifth graphic. Then I suddenly get a 
frame with 'undefined' inside instead of the picture.
I tried everything, checked for typos, tried different names, double checked 
the MP-code etc. but to no avail.

It only works if I put the exact same MP-code between \startMPcode \stopMPcode 
directly in the chapter2.mkiv

What is wrong here? Am I missing something? Did I get the input mechanism all 
wrong?

___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : [email protected] / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to