On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:30, Mari Voipio <mari.voi...@iki.fi> wrote:
> I've figured out about text font and box sizes and making connections
> and all that, but there's one important question that I just can't
> seem to find the answer for: how do I adjust the connector line
> length?

Answering to myself - "DOH".

If I put my flowcells e.g. on rows 1, 3, 5 and 7, the lines are
automatically extended to reach past the unused rows -> longer
distances between the flowcells.

The fact that there is a grid does not mean one has to fill the whole
thing, wider spacing is sometimes quite ok.

Now I really do feel stupid. :-D

On the other hand, the flowchart looks good, so no complaints about
the module, once again the bug was definitely between the chair and
the screen...

Mari