On 2012-05-24 03:31, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> In the morning you should also see an update of ConTeXt in TeX Live
> 2012, matching the latest beta from yesterday. Please post feedback or
> any issues that you might experience.

Hi Mojca,

I did a pretest install with the cli helper; completed without
errors. However, I can’t seem to “context --make” because:

    \loadmarkfile #1->\normalinput #1.\mksuffix \relax
    #1<-catc-ini
    {\input}

    \mksuffix ->mkiv
    ! I can't find file `catc-ini.mkiv'.
    <to be read again>
                      \relax
    l.81 \loadmarkfile{catc-ini}

(This is line 81 because I added a \tracingall after
syst-ini.mkiv is loaded.) “mtxrun --find-file” shows the correct
location, though:

    > mtxrun --find-file catc-ini.mkiv
    /media/data/src/tl_pretest/tl2012/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/catc-ini.mkiv

Minimals and TL2011 work fine, though. Anything I can do?

PS: Is there a way to get mtxrun to log the format generation? It
    doesn’t honor --nonstopmode and I can’t redirect stdout if it
    fails (waiting for input).

Regards
Philipp