Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.li...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> the majority of binaries in ConTeXt distribution have been updated
> from TeX Live 2012 now (missing are only linux-64, linux-ppc by Thomas
> S., and possibly some from windows).

I've synced the repo, reinstalled all from 0 (scheme full) [because I
read about problems with tlmgr] and run the tests. All the previous
issues (crashes, texmf-local not found) are fixed. Putting the font
files in install-dir/texmf-local/fonts/data/names*/ is enough to get
them properly located. Hurray!

Thanks to all for the wonderful work.

P.S. I don't work with math, so I can't really help testing that.

--
Marco