On 19-6-2012 22:17, Bill Meahan wrote:
On 06/19/2012 13:28, Hans Hagen wrote:

you need to fetch it from

http://foicica.com/scintillua/

I ended up installing the complete scintillua package and now everything
works just fine. Had to modify the scintillua Makefile every place where
there was a bare scintilla/<something> or scite/<something> to
/usr/ports/editors/scite/work/scintilla/<something> or
/usr/ports/editors/scite/work/scite/<something> but that was all.

If you wish, you can add FreeBSD-9.0 as a platform it works on.

maybe we should have a repository in the garden

anyhow, you can edit some info to the scit epage on the wiki

Thanks for the suggestion. Now on to configuring Textadept to have
Emacs-style keybindings, starting the ConTeXt lexers automatically,
creating a snippets file and seeing if I can get a real-time output
buffer going.

and you can give spell checking a try (you can use mtxrun --script --scite to convert a list with words into one suitable for the context lexers)