On Fri, 2012-07-13 at 09:16 +0200, Alan BRASLAU wrote:
> The subject of this ongoing string is not very informative
> and indeed slightly unpleasant considering the efforts that
> many contributors make towards the development of ConTeXt.
>
> The present message is not intended to start any sort of debate;
> it only represents a reaction to a latent feeling that I have
> for some time now...
>
> Alan

Hey Alan. I'm not sure what you mean. If you thought my post came off
poorly, I think you misunderstood. I wasn't criticizing anyone. I was
just pointing out that a recent nightly was broken. That happens all the
time - including with my own projects. It isn't personal.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred