On Fri, 2012-07-13 at 09:42 +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
> feel free to do the testing .. (there is an achive with test files but i
> have no time to run/check it each time)

I do test. I test every nightly that I can. My book is useful for that
because it draws on a lot of frequently fragile features.

> concerning 'broken' ... that's what you have with betas ... most recent
> changes concern reshuffling code, better namespace protection, cleanup
> and speedup, etc, all part of the mkii -> mkiv move

Ah I see.

> the problem reported by you (as wolfgang already pointed out) relates to
> the fact that (from now on) such commands have to be defined
> unexpandable (due to a different way of checking them) .. also, some of
> these 'command' options will be (or are already) replaced by setups

Sorry, I'm a little lost. Are you referring to within the ConTeXt source
or do you mean that users need to modify their typesetting commands they
are using for their documents?

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred