Am 18.11.2012 um 21:07 schrieb "H. Özoguz" <h.oezo...@mmnetz.de>:

> How to permit the section-title to be set alone on the page-buttom?
>
> I do not want to start always a new page with \section, but in the cases,
> where the title is set alone on the page, it should start a new page before
> \section.

When you uncomment the \setuphead setting in the following example context
won’t move the heading
to the next page with the text after it, the important thing to achieve this is
the “preference” keyword in
\blank which permits the page break.

%\setuphead[section][after={\blank[big,preference]}]

\starttext

\dorecurse{39}{Line \recurselevel\par}

\section

Another line