Am 18.11.2012 21:58, schrieb ntg-context-requ...@ntg.nl:
When you uncomment the \setuphead setting in the following example context
won?t move the heading
to the next page with the text after it, the important thing to achieve this is
the ?preference? keyword in
\blank which permits the page break.

%\setuphead[section][after={\blank[big,preference]}]

\starttext

\dorecurse{39}{Line \recurselevel\par}

\section

Another line

\stoptext

Wolfgang
Thanks, but I think this one is not the problem. I have made this minexample:

+++++++++++++++

\definepapersize[MyBook][A5]

\setuppapersize[MyBook][A5] % Prints on paper the size of MyBook

\usemodule [simplefonts][size=11pt]

\setmainfont[Times New Roman][expansion=quality,protrusion=quality]

\setuplayout[location=middle,

topspace=1cm,

bottomspace=1.5cm,

width=middle,

cutspace=1.3cm,

backspace=1.8cm,

height=fit,

footer=1.2cm,

grid=yes]

\starttext

\dorecurse{28}{Line \recurselevel\par}

\section{Should not be alone}

Blabliblub

\stoptext

I know: Does not look like an minexample, but was the only way to reproduce the issue. What could be the problem?

Thanks
Huseyin