On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:03 AM, Acidrums4 wrote:

> * 100 before 'millón' -- should that be 'cien millón', or 'ciento millón'? ->
> It should be 'cien millones'. 'Millones', plural for 'Millón'. Maybe it should
> be a variable for plurals for millions (the only plural used for numbers in
> spanish).

Singular and plural don't always suffice.

1M: en milijon
2M: dva milijona
3/4M: [tri|štiri] milijone
5M: pet milijonov

(And then of course, if you want more fun, "en milijon", "enega
milijona", "enemu milijonu", "en milijon", "enem milijonu", "enim
milijonom", "dva milijona", "dveh milijonov", "dvema milijonoma", "dva
milijona", "dveh milijonih", "dvema milijonoma", ...)

I'm not suggesting to implement the forms (declinations) from the last
paragraph, but if you want to introduce separate singular and plural
forms, you might want to support more than just two forms from the
start:

http://www.gnu.org/savannah-checkouts/gnu/gettext/manual/html_node/Plural-forms.html

Mojca