Mojca wrote:
> Singular and plural don't always suffice.

Yes ... I was studiously avoiding bringing that up. :-) I suppose one
would end up with separate languages like es-s-m, es-s-f, es-pl-m,
es-pl-f for the converter to invoke. Then es would be a synonym of the
most common form (singular masculin, probably).

Hans wrote:
> so where is the dutch?

I might ask the same of you. :-P Anyway, I've written one up. I'll
post it later, after I've had a chance to adapt it to the structure
you lay out in the new beta.

Acidrums wrote:
> (there's no converters.verbose in my core-con.lua)
What version are you using? converters.verbose was put in on november
12. Are you using the latest beta, or the TeX Live 2012 stable
version?

As for the error you got:
Try the new beta Hans just uploaded, Spanish conversions are working
in that one.
E.g. \ctxcommand{verbose(123, "es")}.
The bugs we discusses in a previous mail are also still in there ---
I'll try to get around to them.

Cheers,
Sietse