On 11/30/2012 01:08 PM, Steve White wrote:
Hi Hans, Bill,

That's all I know about it, except that kerning works on my own reader.

That's entirely up to the reader. It's nice when the reader does as it's not part of the EPUB2 specification which is what most current systems use. EPUB3 is very new and hasn't been widely implemented yet.

Anyway, this really isn't a question for this forum.

Actually, it is. ConTeXt is capable of generating EPUB2 as well as PDF (no conversion program required) so behavior of the entire system is germane.

Cheers!

--
Bill Meahan
Westland, Michigan USA