I can’t figure out how to change the chapter heading. More important: I have no idea where to find the needed information. What I want to see is for example:

Kapitel: Blablabla

I believe this works somehow with setuphead, but in the Manual I find just the list of options and the sentence »many of this options will be explained later«, but no hing when and where. The Wiki doesn’t help either. The best I can get is:

1.1 Blablabla

But hat’s not what I need…

I’m sure this is a stupid question, but I’m looking since some hours for a solution and didn’t make the sloghtest progress…

Where can I find these informations?