Hello Thomas,

I'm just curious:

- Which editor(s) (including commercial one(s)) do you usually use to create
XML source for Ctx? (Under Windows?)

- XML input vs. .tex (.cld) source:

IMHO, when one needs to program parts of Ctx source, it's better to use TeX
source/language combined with Lua or CLD.

Or - is it possible to program anyhow in XML source (Lua)?

I have no practical experience with (manual) creation of XML input files for
Ctx (yes, of course, there are some .xml sources generated by other programs).

So, I can imagine one prepares source for Ctx as XML when he creates something
"belletristic"-like;
when one needs to process many products of other programs, plus to add
comments, reports or so, something programmable is necessary;
so, IMHO, XML might be useful for the latter case providing a) programming
capabilities and b) good XML editor.

Best regards,

Lukas

On Tue, 26 Aug 2014 20:12:25 +0200, Thomas A. Schmitz