Am 2014-09-07 um 15:35 schrieb Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>:

> On 9/6/2014 1:04 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> An update:
>>
>> mtxrun --script mtx-epub --make somefile
>>
>> now makes an epub 3.0 container ... at least my example is accepted by
>> the kobo, It even works ok when I put fonts on it.
>>
>> I'll finalize (simplify) some of the code later.
>
> I somehow got links working too without the <a> so we have a cleaner output
> now. As a side effect we have different attributes ... so you might want to
> check your scripts and the wiki page.
>
> -- links:
> --
> -- url      :
> -- file     :
> -- internal : automatic location
> -- location : named reference
>
> -- references:
> --
> -- implicit : automatic reference
> -- explicit : named reference

Thank you for the notification, I updated my scripts and the wiki page:
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Epub_Sample

BTW I don’t like the javascript links in export.html; I guess they won’t work
in most readers, and I prefer clean, semantic HTML.
But since I start from the XML anyway, it doesn’t matter for me.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net