> Am 15.03.2015 um 19:19 schrieb Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد
> <isha...@colostate.edu>:
>
> Hi Pablo,
>
> On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 11:24:47 -0600, Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es> wrote:
>
>> Changing indenting to {yes, next} only the third
>> paragraph in the footnote is indented.
>
> My guess is that the first "next" is already hardwired into the footnote
> mechanism. If you remove the "next" it should work. So this works here:
>
> % \setupnotation[footnote][indenting={yes,big,next}]
> \setupnotation[footnote][indenting={yes,big}]
>
> When I had the "next" I got the same result as you.

I will show below the reason for the unexpected behaviour of the next keyword.
What you should
keep in mind is that context uses the same mechanism for enumerations,
description and note
entries.

In older versions of the mechanism indentation was set before the title and
content where placed
but this produces unwanted results when you used the “next” keyword because the
title itself
was recognised as first paragraph (see page 1). After moving the indentation
setting between
the title and the content (see page 2) the “next” keyword produced the expected
output.

The problem is now when make the title part of the first paragraph because the
indentation
is changed until we start the second paragraph and the “next” keyword applies
now to the third
paragraph.

%%%% begin example
\setuppapersize[A5]