On 10/7/2015 11:56 AM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
Am 2015-10-07 um 05:18 schrieb Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>:

On 10/6/2015 6:34 AM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
Again working with widgets, this bug or feature – JavaScript code is only
copied to the PDF if it’s used in a \goto – is still open.

feature but you can say

\startJSpreamble FOO used now
…

Thank you, that’s great.

Additionally, I found that \setupfields (plural) doesn’t work, I need to setup
all formatting in each \setupfield.

fields have always be special as there can be thousands of fields their
settings are saved in a special way (in order not to run out of memory / hash
space then) ... kind of mkii compatible

Hm, but it worked in MkII? (I guess, at least it’s documented that way.)

I found another issue with workaround:
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Tabulate#Itemization_or_framed_objects_inside_a_tabulation
You need to set "\tabulatesplitlinemode \plustwo" if you put widgets in a
tabulation.
Is there any reason not to set this per default?

it would break other things

it's hard to predict what goes in cells so some heuristics works better when
explicitly told

Ok, then I’d like to understand what the commands do – I’m working on a set of
forms, where tabulations break the one or other way, depending on their
content. Perhaps I should just use any tables, but can you enlighten me about
that splitlinemode?

p entries are paragraphs that get split in lines so weird content can give weird splits (esp when they are not lines of text)