Hello ConTeXist.
I am trying to install a standalone ConTeXt on MacBook. I am doing everything exactly as instructed on contextgarden.net, but the installation will fail. It seems that the problem is with rsync, with copying the installation script first-setup.sh into my Mac. Since I am a longtime Windows user and I'm a newbie on OS X, I'd like to find out what the problem may be. I dont know nothing about OS X, but I suppose that might be a problem with the firewall settings or access rights to the directories which I use to install ConTeXt etc. Can someone please advise how to perform the installation? There is an option to download the installation package and install ConTeXt differently?
Thanks for replies.

Jaroslav Hajtmar