Hello Jaroslav,

Here is what I do on my Mac:

1) While in the Finder, create a folder named Context-standalone

2) Put the attached file « first-setup.sh »  in the folder Context-standalone

3) Open Terminal and issue the command

        cd [Path-to-the-folder-Context-standalone]

4) Then in Terminal issue the command

        ls first-setup.sh

you should see something beginning with:

        -rwxr-xr-x

that is the file has an « x » in its or your rights, that is it is executable.

If this not the case, using the command below make sure it has that right:

        chmod +x first-setup.sh

5) Once this is done, issue the command

        sh first-setup.sh

6) In principle you should end up with all files necessary for Context working
in the folder Context-standalone

7) If this is not the case, please report at which step things do not work as
expected.

Best regards: OK