> On 10 Oct 2016, at 18:18, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Meer, Hans van der 10. Oktober 2016 um 18:07
>> Put at front of the test document
>> \usemodule[math-repertoire]
>> \setupbodyfont[modern,12pt]

Already did this.

>> Observations:
>>
>> (1) \showmathcharacterssetbodyfonts{modern}
>> No output
> The command set the fonts which are shown in the document but you still need
> the \showmathfontrepertoire command to generate the pages.

Then I do not understand its use. Because with or without this command the
glyphs of the bodyfont are produced by \showmathfontrepertoire.

By the way, most glyphs have a yellow background, but some a green one. What
does this signify?

>> (2) \showmathfontcharacters[alternative=,option=,modern]}
>> Breaking off after page 2067 with a TeX error "Too many }'s"?
> 1. You’re mixing keywords and assignments.
My mistake. However after correction it looks as if

\usemodule[math-repertoire]
\setupbodyfont[schola,12pt]
\showmathfontcharacters[alternative=,option=]{modern}
\stoptext

does exactly the same as

\usemodule[math-repertoire]
\setupbodyfont[schola,12pt]
\showmathfontrepertoire
\stoptext

Because instead of "modern" the first page has the title "schola".

> 2. You have a extra } after \showmathfontcharacters.
>> (3) \showmathfontrepertoire
>> 2067 pages output, one character a page
Very silly of me.

Hans van der Meer