Meer, Hans van der <mailto:h.vanderm...@uva.nl>
10. Oktober 2016 um 18:59
On 10 Oct 2016, at 18:18, Wolfgang Schuster<schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Meer, Hans van der 10. Oktober 2016 um 18:07
Put at front of the test document
\usemodule[math-repertoire]
\setupbodyfont[modern,12pt]

Already did this.
Observations:

(1) \showmathcharacterssetbodyfonts{modern}
No output
The command set the fonts which are shown in the document but you still need
the \showmathfontrepertoire command to generate the pages.

Then I do not understand its use. Because with or without this command the
glyphs of the bodyfont are produced by \showmathfontrepertoire.

By the way, most glyphs have a yellow background, but some a green one. What
does this signify?

(2) \showmathfontcharacters[alternative=,option=,modern]}
Breaking off after page 2067 with a TeX error "Too many }'s"?
1. You’re mixing keywords and assignments.
My mistake. However after correction it looks as if

\usemodule[math-repertoire]
\setupbodyfont[schola,12pt]
\showmathfontcharacters[alternative=,option=]{modern}
\stoptext

does exactly the same as

\usemodule[math-repertoire]
\setupbodyfont[schola,12pt]
\showmathfontrepertoire
\stoptext

Because instead of "modern" the first page has the title "schola".
The command \showmathfontcharacters is defined in s-math-characters.mkiv but you
don’t load the module in your example.

The command \showmathfontrepertoire is defined s-math-repertoire.mkiv which loads the characters module, the \showmathfontrepertoire command passes its arguments to \showmathfontcharacters and the difference between both modules is the output.

You can check both modules for all differences and make a list.

Wolfgang