>> Pablo Rodriguez 17. Oktober 2016 um 20:07
>> [...]
>> If this isn’t a bug, what am I missing here?
> The default sizes (12pt, 11pt etc.) have fixed values for x and xx, you
> can see them in font-pre.mkiv:
> \definebodyfontenvironment
>   [\!!twelvepoint]
>   [        \s!text=\!!twelvepoint,
>          \s!script=\!!ninepoint,
>    \s!scriptscript=\!!sevenpoint,
>               \s!x=\!!tenpoint,
>              \s!xx=\!!eightpoint,
>             \v!big=\!!fourteenpointfour,
>           \v!small=\!!tenpoint]

many thanks for your help. I was reading that file.

I know that a simple workaround would be to set the font size another
value, but why do x and xx fixed values and not a, b, c and d?

I mean (I’m only trying to understand), why are only those two values
(form the letter series) fixed?

Many thanks for your help,