Am 2017-04-05 um 20:42 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es>:

> On 04/04/2017 10:27 AM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>>> In my layout, left margin width is zero, but \inmargin always uses left
>>> margin.
>> Ok, I can use \inouter.
>
> doesn’t \setupmargindata[inmargin][location=right] do the trick?

No, but \setupmargindata[inmargin][location=outer]

Thank you! ;)

The notes collide with my moved "foot"notes, but I wasn’t planning to use both
anyway.

>>> Further I’d like to place "foot"notes into the margin.
>>> It works like this:
>>
>> "it works" means: The footnotes are placed in the margin, but collected at
>> the bottom, like normal footnotes.
>> I’d like numbered marginals.
>
> Sorry, my ConTeXt ignorance cannot deal with that.
>
> But I guess that this may be implemented (if Hans agrees) with
> \setupnote[location=margin].

That would be very nice.

I guess the stacking mechanism from \inmargin could be reused, so that the
notes start at the same height as the footnote marker, if there is enough space.

I don’t understand the code – is this in page-one.mkiv?

Or should I try to use marginblocks (page-mbk.mvi) or margindata
(typo-mar.mkiv)?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net