On Sun, 2017-06-18 at 13:00 +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 6/17/2017 3:48 PM, Jeong Dal wrote:
> >
> > Dear Hans,
> >
> > I updated ConTeXt beta today and run your sample for long formula.
> > It works nice and it is the feature what many math people want I think.
> > Thank you for your concern.
> >
> > One thing that I’d like say is that a new line in the splitted long formula
> > usually starts with
> > operations in many math books.
> > But, in the ourput  of your example, every line ends with ‘+’ sign and
> > begin a new line with a
> > ‘number’.
> >
> > Would you please check it once more?
> this is how tex works: just look at inline math

Let me quote the TeXbook (page 195):

»Although formulas within a paragraph always break after binary operations and
relations, displayed
formulas always break before binary operations and relations.«

On the other hand, right above this paragraph, it says:

»It's quite an art to decide how to break long displayed formulas into several
lines; TeX never
attempts to break them, because no set of rules is really adequate.«