    \starttext
    \startTEXpage[offset=1em]
    \startTEX
    This is text. % and this is a comment
    \stopTEX

    \startXML
    \stopXML

    \startLUA
    if code=="code" then --this is a comment

    --[[
    and this is a
    multiline comment
    --]]
    \stopLUA
    \stopTEXpage
    \stoptext

All comments are colored in darkyellow, but the issue is that in Lua and
TeX only the comment markers are colored, while in XML only the comment
content is colored.

Because it is basic to display what it won’t affect to the
interpretation or compilation of the code, would it be possible that the
whole comments (both markers and content) could be colored?

Sorry, but in all the code editors I have used in my life, comment
coloring involved both markers (or delimiters) and content.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk