On Mon, Apr 01, 2019 at 04:55:11PM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
> The average user will probably not notice many differences but nevertheless,
> when you are in for something new, you can give it a try:
>
>      http://www.pragma-ade.nl/install.htm

  Fantastic!  I’m pleased to report the first issue: on Mac OS Mojave
(10.14.3) and the font Pagella, the letter ‘u’ isn’t displayed with
Apple Preview -- we can’t see anything at all.  Copypasting does work,
though.  This is more likely to be an issue with the font or Preview
since the document is displayed correctly with Acrobat Reader, I just
thought I’d report it :-)

        Best,

                Arthur
\setupbodyfont[pagella]