On 12/4/2019 10:19 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 12/3/19 10:14 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 12/3/2019 8:37 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
[...]
I’m afraid a new font is not an option for me at work.
But there are better (unicode) versions available on windows, why nmot
use those then (as wolfgang pointed out).

Many thanks for your reply, Hans.

I would use the Unicode versions at home (if I had a Windows license),
but at work it is problematic even to ask for free fonts.

My company may be to strict with these policies, but I don’t think it is
a total exception in this matter.

I hope we might switch to Windows 10 in the no so near future 😃.
- if you use tex, use fonts that are put in the tex tree, the only guarantee you have for continuity - i checked a few versions of that font on an old windows xp vm and it works ok ... so does your company ever update the machines?