On 3/4/2020 8:49 AM, Jan U. Hasecke wrote:
Am 03.03.20 um 22:04 schrieb Rik Kabel:
Instructions for creating the .epub from the export are contained in the
log file.

Has anyone ever got an epub that validates?
last time i looked into it i found that there was no real consustency in checking (apart from device specific issues) so i gave up on that

anyway, an export is not per se an epub .. one might for instance add additional css

(in the meantime i actually gave away my ebook reader ... now i wait till color shows up in e-ink which might give me a reason to play a bit more)