> Am 2020-03-04 um 07:55 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm <hra...@fiee.net>:
>
> While the first book in a series of four is now ready with a lot of manual
> corrections, in the second one the XML structure is messed up: the chapter
> title structure comes only after the chapter content, and index entry tags
> are empty with the actual entry behind like this:
>
> <paragraph>Ein sentimentales Rührstück ist <highlight detail="emph">Rico,
> Oskar und die Tieferschatten</highlight> dennoch nicht. Die beiden
> Hauptdarsteller <registerlocation detail="index"
> internal="396"></registerlocation>Anton Petzold (Rico) und <registerlocation
> detail="index" internal="397"></registerlocation>Juri Winkler (Oskar) füllen
> ihre Rollen ganz wunderbar aus...</paragraph>
>
> In ConTeXt code I marked the actors with
> \def\NPers#1#2{\index{#2, #1}#1 #2}
> as \NPers{Anton}{Petzold}.
>
> But since that just uses \index, the XML tag should catch the contents, don’t
> you think?

Coming back to this. I recognized that of course the name behind
</registerlocation> is completely correct and according to my definition of
\NPers.
But the content of \index (here: "Petzold, Anton") is still missing, while the
command creates this <registerlocation> structure.

Since you (Hans) say the export only looks at the output, then it makes sense
that is empty, since there’s nothing to see.

Actually my XSLT already looks for the <registerentry>:

<registerentry>
<registercontent>Petzold, Anton</registercontent>
<registerpages><registerpage><link destination="internal(396)" location="396"
prefix="c_anhang">76</link></registerpage><registerseparator>,</registerseparator><registerpage><link
 destination="internal(406)" location="406"
prefix="c_anhang">77</link></registerpage></registerpages>
</registerentry>

And the lookup actually works, so I don’t know why I’m complaining. Didn’t
understand my own workflow any more.

Now to solve the title structure mystery…

Best, Hraban