> Am 2020-03-11 um 22:42 schrieb Axel Kielhorn <t...@axelkielhorn.de>:
>
>> Am 11.03.2020 um 20:59 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm <te...@fiee.net>:
>>
>> Hi Axel,
>> will I meet you by chance at the DANTE in Lübeck?
>>
>> In that case it would be nice if you could assist me with my "ConTeXt for
>> beginners workshop" to tell something about Lua & XML.
>>
>> Greetlings, Hraban
>
> Actually your workshop is the reason I plan to attend the meeting.

Nice to hear, you’re welcome!

> I hope Corona does not interfere.

me too! Yesterday the DANTE board wrote they’re still considering.
Well, my bed is paid for, and won’t get refunded.

> Greetling[1], Axel
>
> [1] There are no Tikzgreetlings, as far as I know.

;)
While I got used to TikZ in a LaTeX project, I’m not very fond of TikZlings
(funny, but not as funny as their creators seem to deem them).

(My greetlings are just a translation of the “Grüßlinge” that we used in one of
my youth groups. I’m fading them out.)

Best, Hraban