Dear list,

compiling a huge XML document (output PDF > 1200 pages), I get the
following error with latest current (2020.08.11 15:59):

  pages           > flushing realpage 187, userpage 187, subpage 3
  mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 139
  Compilation failed.

Some hints about what I cannot avoid considering a cryptic error message:

1. There is no previous warning when compiling previous pages.
1. The compulation error appears on the third run.
1. ConTeXt latest from 2020.08.07 23:37 compiles this just fine.

Sorry, there is no minimal sample here. Any ideas about this? Or at
least, any chances for the source that is breaking compilation?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk