Hello,

I have a similar problem with long context-documents (but not all long
context-documents are affected and I don't know what triggers the
error). Sometimes, the errors (error code 139) are happening on second
or third runs (but it might happen on first runs too). When I remove the
chapter where the error happens and all later chapters from the document
it might happen, that the error occures in an earlier chapter.
In addition to that, documents, which had this error yesterday, can now
be compiled without the problem and other documents without the error
yesterday have the error today. Its really strange.

Thanks to all,

Jannik