On 11/23/2020 9:31 AM, Joseph wrote:
I don’t understand the answer I am afraid, I’ve never seen any issue with grid alignment before (I don’t use columns either, and I changed nothing at all).
you talk about grid alignment i.e. text not sitting on the grid ... this is something that relates to font and line distance properties

if on th eother hand you talk about when a pag ebreak occurs pablos answer points to the solution