On 11/23/2020 11:13 AM, Joseph wrote:
Yes, I refer to text not being aligned on the grid. This only happens if \blank is used it seems, and text sits above where it’s supposed to (ie amount of space being skipped vertically is smaller, ie \blank[line] skips less than 1 line). I attach pdf I get. Could reduce MWE a bit.

\showgrid

\setuplayout[grid=both]

\definefontfamily[mainfont][serif][EBGaramond][features=default]

\setupbodyfont[mainfont, 9pt]

\starttext

\blank[line]Fin des psalmes.

\blank[line]Fin des psalmes.

\dorecurse{8}{\input knuth

}

\stoptext
It looks ok here< I also checked the latest eb (less fonts now it seems).