> V ned., 22. avg. 2021 19:32 je oseba Gavin <gavinpub...@comcast.net> napisala:
>
>> I am not sure what my next step should be. Should I wait a day for the
>> system to do its fetching thing and then try the same instructions I
>> followed before (https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Modules#ConTeXt_LMTX)?
>>
>> I know very little about these rsync commands. I’m just cutting-and-pasting
>> into my command line.
>>
> Waiting won't help. Can you perhaps send full output of comping the sample
> that you posted earlier? What OS and architecture do you use?
>
> Mojca

Right now, my documents are all working fine (since I fixed my module). I don’t
have a full output with the error. I’m using MacOS X86.

It seems likely that I am the only person in the world who is working on a TikZ
polar plot in a ConTeXt document right now. Since you found and fixed one
potential source of the problem, and I’m currently functioning fine, I think
I’ll set this aside for now and get some work done. When I have a little more
time, I will try updating the modules again and compare the files to the
current version of TikZ. Then, if everything is great, I’ll let you know. If
anything is wrong, I’ll get the full logs and MWE and all that.

In the meantime, if you have some specific update procedure you would like me
to test, I’d be happy to do that. Just let me know what commands you want me to
run.

Thanks for all your help!
Gavin