Thanks for that. I've also discovered I can separate out the netflow data
coming from each office's router using dynamic network interfaces. I followed
the instructions provided at to
enable Probe IP disaggregation criterion, and to add %EXPORTER_IPV4_ADDRESS to
the template.  I assume this does the same thing as host pooling, assuming one
wants to pool every subnet on each router? I have this running now, so I can't
try creating host pools unless I undo those changes.

One thing I've noticed with dynamic interfaces is that if I select one, then
click on the chart icon, the traffic peaks seem way too  high. Eg 85Mbps when
we only have a 14Mbps link. If I click on Hosts/Networks, and select one of the
local subnets, it seems ok. Is there something wrong with that combined chart?

Is it possible to name the dynamic network interfaces so I don't have to keep a
list of all the routers' ip addresses?