From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Helmut Schneider
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 10:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Ntop] libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h
from libpng-1.0.12

Burton M. Strauss III wrote:

> Now beyond that, since you don't tell us which version of ntop you're
> using, there's not much else to say.

I told you:
> I use Woody. I got ntop via cvs from today.
Seems to be 2.2.95. :)

I additionally downloaded the ntop-current.tgz and installed libpng1.2.4
from there (and of course gdchart, etc.).
I copied makefile.linux to ../Makefile. Is this the issue? Should I take
another makefile?

>  2.2c is the only supported version, so try it (and you should probably
> update libpng while you're at it, there have been a couple of security
issues
> with the older versions - not risks for ntop, but for other programs that
> might create rogue png graphics).

I would like to but afaik there is no IPSEC Support (which I donated for 2
times :)) ).

Thanks, Helmut